Bright and well presented top floor flat with lovely views of the Union Canal and superb open outlook. The flat is part of a modern development close to the City Centre and is well located for commuting to Edinburgh, Napier and Heriot Watt Universities. As such, it is likely to appeal to young professionals, first time buyers and investors. The property has mains wired smoke alarms and all the compliance documentation for buy to let. It is fully double glazed and has modern thermostatic electric storage heaters.
· Entrance hall with storage cupboard and further cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
· Front facing spacious sitting/dining room with pleasant views of the Union Canal, electric fire with marble hearth and wooden surround, cove cornicing.
· The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base mounted cream units with laminate worktops and appliances including electric ceramic hob, electric fan oven, washing machine and fridge freezer; cupboard housing the consumer unit.
· Good sized double bedroom to the rear with built-in mirrored wardrobes and large window.
· The bathroom is fitted with a pedestal wash basin, WC and bath with Triton electric shower over.
The property has an allocated parking space within a private car park. Further parking is available on street. There are shared landscaped areas within the development.
All furniture, fixed floor coverings, light fittings and appliances are included in the sale.