Closing Date 3rd August 2021 at 12noon
Detached stone built Victorian villa with generous plot including extensive gardens, driveway and large single garage. The property retains many original period features and has excellent potential.
• Entrance vestibule
• Hallway with carpeted staircase and cupboard beneath the stairs
• Front facing bay windowed sitting room with cornicing, decorative ceiling rose and gas fire with marble hearth and solid wood surround
• Double doors lead through to the dining room which has a large window to the side, ceiling rose, cornicing and shelved storage cupboard
• Front facing family room with gas fire with marble hearth and wooden surround, decorative ceiling rose, cornicing and shelved cupboard
• Large downstairs bedroom with window to the rear and shelved storage cupboard
• The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units with laminate marble effect worktops and appliances including gas hob, electric oven, dryer, washing machine and fridge freezer
• Downstairs WC with fully tiled walls and flooring and fitted with a pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail and WC
• Separate shower room with fully tiled walls and flooring and mains pressure shower
• The conservatory has been added to the rear of the property and has a sunny south facing aspect
• Large double bedroom with dormer window to the front and fitted storage units and wardrobes
• Study / home office with laminate flooring and storage
• Further double bedroom with fitted storage units and wardrobes
• Landing with shelved storage cupboard
• Family bathroom fitted with WC, pedestal wash basin and bath with electric shower over; it is fully tiled on the walls and flooring and has two cupboards
There is a driveway to the side of the property with space for multiple vehicles, which leads to the large single garage which has an electric up and over door, power and lighting. The front garden is mostly laid to lawn with borders stocked with a variety of flowering shrubs.
There is a large garden to the side of the property which is mostly laid to lawn and there is a wooden shed.