Attractive stone fronted end terraced chalet villa with mature landscaped private gardens, driveway and garage. It is well presented and in good condition throughout and benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with carpeted staircase to the first floor with storage beneath the stairs
• Bay windowed sitting room with gas fire with marble hearth and wooden surround, cornicing, open press and pleasant open outlook towards the Pentland Hills
• Modern kitchen fitted with a range of cream shaker units with solid wood worktops with inset stainless steel sink and appliances including gas hob with extractor hood, electric fan oven, slimline dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer; French doors provide access to the rear garden
• Rear facing dining room with gas fire with marble hearth, storage cupboard and large window overlooking the garden
• Modern wet room style shower room with WC and wash basin
• The upstairs landing provides access to the bedrooms and bathroom
• The bathroom is fitted with a bath with electric shower over, WC and wash basin
• There are three generously proportioned double bedrooms, all of which have storage cupboards
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with paved patios, mature shrubs and is enclosed by fencing and hedging. There is a single garage with up and over door. The front garden is landscaped and has a paved and pebbled driveway leading to the single garage.