Well presented two storey, four bedroom end-terraced villa which is in excellent order throughout and has a private driveway and front and rear gardens. The property is located within a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoys a pleasant elevated plot with East to West aspect, providing sun throughout the day. It also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The garage has been converted into a good sized downstairs bedroom with en-suite shower facility providing a valuable fourth bedroom.
• Entrance hall with deep storage cupboard and carpeted staircase to first floor
• Spacious downstairs double bedroom with built-in wardrobes with hanging space
• Modern en-suite shower room with large shower enclosure with mains pressure shower, wall hung wash basin and WC
• Generously proportioned sitting room with archway through to the dining area to the rear with picture window overlooking the garden
• The kitchen lies off the dining room and is fitted with a range of beech wood effect wall and base mounted units with laminate marble effect worktops with inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap; the appliances include Neff five burner gas hob with extractor hood, electric double oven with grill, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Upstairs the landing has a shelved linen cupboard and has a hatch to the loft which provides additional storage
• The family bathroom has fully tiled walls and is fitted with a shower bath with Mira Electric shower over, pedestal wash basin and WC
• Rear facing bedroom with window and fitted carpet
• Front facing double bedroom with built-in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving
• Good sized single room
The rear garden has been designed for low maintenance with pebbles and a paved patio area. It is fully enclosed and child and pet friendly. There is a monobocked driveway to the front as well as a pebbled garden area.