Well presented three bedroom second floor flat which is in move-in condition and situated in the prime residential area of Corstorphine. The property benefits from a private balcony, UPVC double glazing, underfloor heating, allocated covered parking space and pleasantly landscaped shared gardens with drying area. The property has an elevated position and has pleasant views of the surrounding area.
The accommodation comprises:
• Hall with storage cupboard housing the water tank
• Fitted kitchen with a range of white oak effect wall and base mounted units, marble effect worktops with inset stainless steel sink and appliances including ceramic hob, electric fan oven, slimline dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine
• Generous living / dining room with large window to the front with south westerly aspect, private balcony, cove cornicing and electric fire
• There are three good sized bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobes
• Modern fully tiled shower room fitted furniture with wash basin and vanity unit, WC and corner quadrant shower enclosure with Mira electric shower
Outside & Gardens
The shared gardens are pleasantly landscaped and mostly laid to lawn.