Closing Date 12th May 2022 at 12noon
Attractive five double bedroom stone fronted detached bungalow which has been extended into the loft and to the side. The property is well maintained and has excellent potential. There is scope to extend the property further, subject to the appropriate consents being obtained. The property retains many period features including Edinburgh presses, ceiling roses and cornicing. It benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and has pleasantly landscaped gardens surrounding the property.
The accommodation comprises:
• Spacious entrance hall with deep storage cupboard beneath the stairs
• Generously proportioned bay windowed sitting room with ceiling rose, cornicing and gas fire with marble hearth and wooden surround
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
• Two further good sized downstairs bedrooms
• Family bathroom with electric shower over bath, pedestal wash basin and WC
• Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, laminate worktops and appliances including gas hob and double oven
• Rear facing living / dining room with bay window overlooking the garden; a staircase leads to the first floor accommodation
• Upstairs there are two further bedrooms with dormer windows and stunning views
• Shower room
• Extensive storage within the eaves
There is a well tended mature private garden to the rear of the property which is mostly laid to lawn with well stocked borders surrounding and mature shrubs. The garden hut and greenhouse are included in the sale. The front garden is pleasantly landscaped and there is a driveway to the side of the property, which leads to the single garage. There is also unrestricted on street parking available.