Generously proportioned one bedroom top floor flat forming part of a traditional stone built Victorian tenement in a central location and close to excellent amenities. It would make an ideal investment property or starter flat, particularly given the convenient location for commuting to Heriot Watt and Napier Universities. The property has been freshly decorated in a neutral colour scheme and has a modern shower room. A new Baxi combi boiler was installed this year and it has UPVC double glazing.
The accommodation comprises:
• Hall with two storage cupboards
• Spacious living / dining room with gas fire, cornicing and cupboard housing the boiler; it also has a westerly aspect and an open outlook
• The kitchen lies off the living room and is fitted kitchen; gas hob, oven, washing machine and fridge freezer
• Modern bathroom with wash basin with vanity unit, WC, bath with electric shower over and heated towel rail; low maintenance wall board on the walls in a trendy grey marble.
• Good sized double bedroom with cornicing and window to the front
There is a shared garden to the rear of the tenement and there is on street parking available.