Immaculately presented detached villa within a modern estate within the established residential area of Silverknowes. It benefits from a private front and rear landscaped gardens, monoblocked driveway with EV charging point, recently installed gas central heating boiler in 2017 and it is fully double glazed. The garage has been converted to create a contemporary kitchen / dining room and all of the bathing / WC facilities have been upgraded to a luxurious standard and as such, the property is in true move in condition.
The generous family accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with white oak laminate flooring and deep storage cupboard beneath the stairs
• Modern kitchen fitted with contrasting gloss charcoal and dove grey gloss units with a quartz laminate worktop with inset composite sink and a range of high quality appliances including gas hob with extractor hood, electric fan oven, Samsung fridge freezer and Smeg dishwasher
• Separate utility room with storage units, worktops, sink and a washing machine
• Large sitting / dining room with sliding patio doors and cornicing
• Downstairs WC with tiled flooring, heated towel rail and wash basin
• Front facing master bedroom with built-in double wardrobes and en-suite shower room fitted with a WC, wall hung wash basin and large shower enclosure with rainfall shower head and separate handset; heated towel rail
• Separate fully tiled family bathroom with shower bath with rainfall shower head, wall hung wash basin and WC; heated towel rail
• Upstairs landing with storage cupboard
• Two further good sized bedrooms both of which have built-in storage
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a garden shed and is enclosed by fencing. It has side access and the garden shed is included in the sale. The monoblocked driveway has space for a car and there is further parking within the development. The front garden is pleasantly landscaped.