Well presented two bedroom terraced house in excellent order throughout situated on an elevated site with magnificent views and with landscaped private gardens. The flexible accommodation is likely to appeal to a variety of purchasers. The property has a generous plot and there is scope to extend the property to the rear, as has been done by some of the neighbouring properties. One of the two public rooms could also alternatively be used as a third bedroom. There is front and rear access to the property. It benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with carpeted staircase and deep storage cupboard beneath the stairs
• Front facing bay windowed dining room with superb views of the Firth of Forth
• Rear facing living room with tiled flooring and large window overlooking the garden
• Galley style kitchen with a range of gloss white units with quartz effect laminate worktops and breakfast bar area; the appliances include a gas hob, extractor hood, electric fan oven, fridge freezer and washing machine
• Upstairs landing
• Dormer bedroom to the front with amazing views of Inchcolm, Berwick law and the Firth of Forth; extensive built-in wardrobes
• Further good sized double bedroom with cupboard housing the hot water cylinder; dormer window to the rear
• Fully tiled bathroom with wash basin with vanity unit, shower bath with electric shower
Landscaped tiered garden with south facing garden aspect which is mostly laid to lawn and has a paved patio area. It also has rear access for taking out the bins. There is unrestricted on street parking available. The front garden has artificial lawn and has been designed for low maintenance.