Beautifully presented upper villa with private entrance, driveway, garage and gardens. It has an open outlook to the rear with fantastic panoramic views towards the Pentland Hills. It is in good condition with a recently fitted gas central heating boiler, modern kitchen and bathroom in 2019. It is partially double glazed with new windows at the rear in 2021.
The accommodation comprises:
• Ground level entrance hall with staircase leading to the first floor landing, which has a storage cupboard
• Spacious bay windowed living room with cornicing, picture rail and storage cupboard
• The well-equipped kitchen is fitted with a range of shaker style wall and base mounted units, laminate worktops with inset stainless steel sink
• Separate dining room off the kitchen
• Front facing third double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
• Principle front facing double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and storage cupboard
• Good sized double bedroom to the rear
• Partially tiled traditionally styled bathroom fitted with a pedestal wash basin, WC and bath
• There is a loft which provides additional storage and it may be possible to convert it into further accommodation subject to planning consent
The rear garden is tiered and has a south facing aspect. The front garden is designed for low maintenance and has space for one car in the driveway. There is a large single integral garage with access to the rear garden.