Two bedroom end terraced house in good order and located in the popular area of South Gyle, on the west side of Edinburgh. It is a high amenity area with excellent shopping facilities nearby and it would make an ideal starter house for a couple or small family. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The accommodation comprises:
• The vestibule leads into the entrance hall with staircase
• The spacious sitting room has a deep storage cupboard and patio doors to the rear garden
• The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units with laminate worktops, sink with mixer tap, gas cooker, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
• Upstairs the there are two well proportioned double bedrooms, both of which have built-in wardrobes
• The tiled shower room has fitted furniture, wash basin, WC and a large shower enclosure.
There is a garden to the rear of the property which is paved and designed for low maintenance. There is on street parking available outside the property and an allocated parking space.