Stacan Na Mara (translates as stacks of the sea) is a beautiful three bedroom bungalow situated in the small village of Muasdale between Tarbert and Campbeltown on the Kintyre Peninsula. The bungalow sits in approximately one acre of land with a detached garage, a pond and a parking area for multiple vehicles. The view from the front of the property is out to the Atlantic ocean with the islands of Islay, Jura and Ghiga visible from all the front windows. The sunsets are spectacular. The back of the property has a unique cliff backdrop which is a haven for all the wild birds in the area and are frequent visitors to the garden. All windows and doors are UPVC and triple glazed and the gutters and downpipes on the house were replaced recently.
• The front door enters into a vestibule, which provides access to the L shaped hallway. From the hallway there is access to the lounge, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. There is also a large double storage cupboard.
• The lounge has three triple glazed windows that provide a wonderful outlook over the sea. The dining room flows through to the kitchen and has two triple glazed windows.
• The kitchen has base and wall mounted shaker style units in a neutral colour and the appliances include an integrated hob, oven, fridge and freezer. The utility room is off the kitchen and has a washing machine and tumble drier. There is also a useful full size storage cupboard and the back door leading to the rear garden.
• All three bedrooms have built-in storage with two of the bedrooms looking out to the sea and the third bedroom looking out to the rear garden
• The master bedroom has an en-suite with a newly fitted Mira electric shower in the walk-in shower unit.
• The bathroom has a slipper style bath and a separate walk-in shower.
• The property has been updated with a new Warmflow combination oil fired boiler and all the radiators are new with individual thermostats. The is a wood burning stove in the lounge.
• The very large attic is accessed via a Ramsay style ladder from the hallway. It is partially floored and provides excellent storage space.
Outside and Gardens
Outside the property, there is a detached garage which has been updated with recently fitted UPVC guttering and rainwater pipes. There are extensive gardens and a driveway with space for multiple vehicles.
Muasdale itself is a picturesque village some 15 miles from Campbeltown on the West coast of the Kintyre peninsula. The village has become increasingly popular and is a useful touring base with ferry terminals for Islay, Gigha, Arran and Portavadie all within half an hours drive. As well as a doctors surgery there is also a delightful village shop which is well stocked with a variety of locally sourced goods. Campbeltown has two supermarkets and an abundance of local shops, restaurants and cafes.