Whether you are looking to buy or sell your home, we can help.
Let us sell your home for you
We provide a single point of contact for expert advice on:
- Marketing your home
- Finding a mortgage adviser
- Vetting and negotiating with potential buyers
How much can you sell your home for?
The first step is to find out how much your home is worth. We can do this for you with a free property valuation that gives you an honest and realistic estimate based on our knowledge and experience of the Edinburgh housing market. We also track house price trends and monitor the selling prices of houses in your area.
Marketing your home
We will use various strategies to market your home:
- Feature it on our website.
- Promote it in our Edinburgh office and the ESPC George Street showroom.
- Promote it on a variety of popular property websites, including ESPC.com, Rightmove and Zoopla (which powers Prime Location), the Daily Mail and Scotsman property listings.
- Promote it in the ESPC weekly property publication which is distributed to large supermarkets, banks and local solicitor firms within Edinburgh.
Viewings and sales
- Arranging and attending viewings takes time and planning. Leave that to us and we’ll arrange and manage all your viewings for you and keep in touch with interested buyers.
- Alternatively, if you are happy to do your own viewings we can leave that to you or accompany you. Whichever arrangement suits you, suits us.
- We’ll help you sell your home at a price you are happy with.
A track record that we are proud of
Based on statistics collected by the ESPC, we have consistently outperformed other ESPC members in the two key metrics for selling – time of sale and average price – over the past five years. What does this mean for you?
- Less hassle
- More money in your pocket
If we achieve 2% more than another agent, that would equal £4000 more for you.
What’s more, we’ll never tie you into a contract you don’t want, or trap you with exit fees or hidden extras. We provide a detailed fee quote, with a full breakdown of costs, and charge no fees until the property has actually sold.