Whether you are looking to buy a new home or sell your home, we can help.
Buying with us
Buying a property is one of the most aspirational events in a lifetime which shapes the life that you enjoy from simple things like your local coffee shop or pub to which schools your children will attend.
As such, it is important that it is planned thoroughly and the right professional advice is sought.
We can assist with:
- Providing general information about local areas and places that might suit your requirements
- Guidance on what level to pitch offers and previous selling prices
- Placing formal notes of interest or offers on your behalf and handling all negotiations for you
- A team of experienced solicitors to assist with all aspects of the purchase Conveyancing process including Title Observations, Missives, Security work and planning the Completion
- Referring you to an expert local mortgage broker if required
- A network of local contacts including architects, tradesmen and accountants that we work with
Let us sell your home for you
Our in-house experienced team provide expert advice on Estate Agency and Conveyancing, with no need to shop around for a separate legal and estate agency team.
How much can you sell your home for?
The first step is to find out how much your home is worth. We can do this for you with a free property valuation that gives you an honest and realistic estimate based on our knowledge and experience of the Edinburgh housing market. We also track house price trends and monitor the selling prices of houses in your area.
Marketing your home
We will use various strategies to market your home:
- As Solicitors & Estate Agents, we are able to promote all properties through ESPC.com, their weekly property publication and at the ESPC George Street showroom.
- We also maximise exposure online through an extensive variety of popular property websites, including Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, OnTheMarket and Boomin. OnTheMarket also list each of our properties on Facebook marketplace to help boost social media.
- We also feature it on our website, promote it through our network of clients and database of buyers and with a visible sale board.
- We work with the team of Professional photographers, floor planners, videographers – producing virtual tours and aerial drone photographers at Square Foot Media who continuously innovate to ensure the highest standards of presentation possible.
Viewings and sales
- Arranging and attending viewings takes time and planning. Leave that to us and we’ll arrange and manage all your viewings for you and keep in touch with interested buyers.
- We will make flexible viewing arrangements to suit you, whether that means full accompanied viewings conducted by us or if you would prefer to do your own viewings. Whichever arrangement suits you, suits us.
- We’ll help you sell your home at a price you are happy with to a suitable buyer who has been properly vetted and handle all negotiations.
- If the property goes to a closing date, we will try to find out as much as possible about each offer to ensure that the right decision is made.
A track record that we are proud of
Based on statistics collected by the ESPC, we have consistently outperformed other ESPC members in the two key metrics for selling – time of sale and average price – over the past five years. What does this mean for you?
- Less hassle
- More money in your pocket
If we achieve 2% more than another agent, that would equal around £4000 more for you based on the median selling price in Edinburgh.
What’s more, we’ll never tie you into a contract you don’t want, or trap you with exit fees or hidden extras. We provide a detailed fee quote, with a full breakdown of costs, and charge no fees until the property has actually sold.