Handsome Tudor style semi-detached villa built in the Edwardian era and packed with loads of character, charm and period features. It benefits from generous room proportions throughout and would make an ideal family home. It would benefit from some updating and modernising to taste but has excellent potential. It also has extensive landscaped private front and rear gardens as well as a long driveway leading to the garage.
The accommodation comprises:
• The vestibule leads into the welcoming entrance hall with storage cupboard beneath the stair
• Bay windowed sitting room with ornate cornicing and original fire surround
• Large front facing family room with beautiful cornicing
• Downstairs double bedroom with window to the side and westerly aspect
• Kitchen / dining room with utility /storage areas off
• Downstairs WC with wash basin
• There are four spacious double bedrooms on the first floor, one of which has an en-suite shower room
• Separate family bathroom
• A staircase leads from the first floor to the attic level, which has two further attic rooms providing excellent storage
Beautifully landscaped garden to the front mostly laid to lawn with well stocked borders planted with a variety of plants and shrubs. There is a single garage to the side and an external store. The rear garden is also beautifully landscaped and tiered with a paved patio area and lawn with borders.