Substantial detached bungalow with mature landscaped private gardens, driveway and garage. The property requires modernisation and upgrading but has excellent potential and scope to be extended.
The accommodation comprises:
• Tiled vestibule
• Entrance hall with two storage cupboards and staircase leading to the first floor accommodation
• Front facing bay windowed sitting room with original solid oak surround, cornicing and shelved cupboard
• Bay windowed dining/ family room with cornicing and original fire surround
• Rear facing double bedroom with large window overlooking the gardens
• Further rear facing double bedroom with window and cornicing
• The bathroom is fitted with a pedestal wash basin, WC and bath with electric shower over
• The kitchen has base mounted units with laminate marble effect worktops and stainless steel sink; there are two original pantry style cupboards
• There is a further bedroom on the first floor with dormer window to the front with generally south facing aspect
• There are two large walk-in attic storage cupboards
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with pebbled areas and is enclosed by a brick retaining wall. There is a single garage with up and over door. The front garden is landscaped and has a monobloc driveway leading to the single garage.