Beautifully presented top floor flat forming part of a traditional stone tenement within the popular area of Polwarth. The property is offered in good condition throughout with a new combi gas central heating boiler installed in 2019, new radiators in 2020 and low maintenance UPVC sash and case style double glazing. It would make an ideal city centre apartment for a professional couple.
The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with two storage cupboards offering excellent storage
• Generous front facing bay windowed sitting room with ornate cornicing and ceiling rose, open shelved press with decorative fireplace with marble hearth and wooden surround
• Good sized front facing double bedroom with window and cornicing
• Internal boxroom/ home office with clothes dryer / pulley
• Traditionally styled kitchen / dining room fitted with a range of farmhouse style wall and base mounted units with laminate worktops with inset stainless steel sink with draining board with a south-westerly aspect; there is also a large walk-in cupboard and dining recess
• There is a utility space off the kitchen which is plumbed for the washing machine and has additional storage units
• The shower room was upgraded in 2019 and has a large shower enclosure with Mira Sport electric shower, wash basin with vanity unit and WC; heated towel rail
There is residents’ permit parking and metered parking available on street. There is a well tended and pleasantly landscaped shared garden to the rear of the property, which is mostly laid to lawn.