Immaculately presented second floor flat forming part of a traditional stone tenement which has been finished to a luxurious specification internally with beautiful tiling, bespoke wooden panelling and feature walls, stylish modern kitchen and bathroom. It would make an ideal starter flat for a first time buyer. It is situated close to excellent amenities including gyms, shops, restaurants as well as pleasant green spaces.
• Welcoming entrance hall with two storage cupboards and cabinets; Ash coloured oak hardwood flooring extends through to the sitting room
• Spacious sitting / dining room with original cornicing, bespoke feature wall, cabinet and living flame gas fire
• There is a recessed kitchen area fitted with a range of dove grey shaker units, Silestone solid worktops with inset sink with mixed tap and integrated Siemen’s appliances including induction hob, electric fan oven, Microwave, fridge and washer drier
• The bathroom has Porcelain floor tiles with electric under floor heating and ceramic wall tiles and is fitted with a WC with concealed cistern, bath with Mira electric shower over, wash basin with vanity unit and mirrored medicine cabinet
• Good sized double bedroom with original cornicing, walk-in wardrobe, Thermostatic electric panel heater and fitted carpet
There is unrestricted parking available on street. There is also a shared drying area which is mostly laid to lawn.