Attractive Edwardian stone fronted upper villa with private entrance and direct access to a private rear garden. The property retains many original period features and has excellent potential. It benefits from a gas central heating and has a combi boiler.
The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance vestibule with stairs to the first floor hallway; there is a hatch to the partially floored loft
• Bay windowed sitting room with cornicing, open press and original fire surround
• Two good sized double bedrooms, one of which has extensive built-in wardrobes
• Rear facing living / dining room with original fire surround and cornicing
• Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with laminate worktops and appliances including gas cooker and washing machine
• Family bathroom fitted with a bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, bidet and WC
The rear garden is west facing and has a patio area and is generally designed for low maintenance. There is parking available on street.