Well presented two bedroom end-terraced bungalow which occupies a prime spot within Corstorphine village, close to the primary school and St Margaret’s Park. It is in good order and benefits from well-tended landscaped front and rear gardens, driveway offering off-street parking for up to two cars, single garage, double glazing and gas central heating. The property has a large floored loft which offers excellent storage and has potential to be converted into accommodation subject to the appropriate consents being obtained.
The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with storage cupboard and laminate flooring
• Front facing sitting /dining room with large window, shelved storage cupboard and feature electric fire
• The kitchen is fitted with a range of white wall and base mounted units with marble effect worktops with inset composite sink and appliances including an electric hob, oven and washing machine
• Two good sized double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Tiled family bathroom with pedestal wash basin, WC and bath with Mira electric shower over
There is a well tended mature private garden to the rear of the property which is mostly laid to lawn with well stocked borders surrounding and mature shrubs. The garden hut and greenhouse are included in the sale. The front garden is pleasantly landscaped and there is a driveway to the side of the property, which leads to the single garage.