Beautifully presented and spacious detached house which is in move-in condition and benefits from a driveway, garage, front garden and large rear garden. There is scope for the property to be extended to the rear and it would make an ideal family home. The property also has gas central heating.
The generous accommodation comprises:
• Vestibule leading into the entrance hall with parquet flooring and staircase with storage cupboard beneath
• Dining room / bedroom 5 to the front with picture rail and cornicing
• Bay windowed front facing living room with stripped wood flooring, feature fireplace, picture rail and cornicing
• Two downstairs bedrooms to the rear
• Tiled family bathroom with WC, wash basin and bath with shower attachment
• Modern breakfasting kitchen with a range of solid wood units with matching worktops with granite around the inset stainless steel sink
• Utility area / porch housing the washing machine
• Upstairs there are two further bedrooms, both of which have dormer windows and storage within the eaves
• There is also a separate WC accessed from the upstairs landing
• Direct accessed attic space to the front; further attic space accessed from the hatch in the kitchen and from the upstairs WC
• The property also has an extensive cellar which is ideal for storage and has a workshop area
Outside & Gardens
There is an extensive mature landscaped rear garden with lawn, well stocked borders and paved patio. The summer house is included in the sale. The front garden is landscaped and there is a driveway to the side of the property, which leads to the single garage.
The property is situated within the established residential area of Corstorphine about three miles west of Edinburgh City Centre. Local shops can be found nearby at Drum Brae with further shops, banking facilities and other social amenities nearby at St
John's Road. There is also a Tesco Extra nearby, new Lidl supermarket off Gylemuir Road and the Gyle Shopping Centre is only a few minutes' drive. Recreational facilities in the area include the David Lloyd Leisure club, Drum Brae Leisure Centre and
Corstorphine Hill and Cammo Estate provide a choice of pleasant walks. It is also well located for motorway connections and Edinburgh airport. Excellent regular bus services to the City Centre are within a short walk. The property is in the catchment area for Corstorphine Primary School and Craigmount Secondary School, both of which are only a short walk from the property.
The fixed floor coverings, blinds and curtains are included in the sale. The freestanding kitchen appliances are excluded from the sale. Some of the light fittings will be replaced by pendants.