Immaculately presented lower villa forming part of a tasteful conversion of a Victorian house and located on a prime residential street within Corstorphine. It has stylish modern décor throughout which helps pick out the detail of the elegant period features. The property is finished to a high standard throughout with modern kitchen, recently upgraded bathroom, gas central heating with Hive controls and recently fitted double glazing. It also has beautifully landscaped private front and rear gardens, to which it has direct access.
The accommodation comprises:
• Welcoming entrance hall with three cupboards providing great storage
• Large bay windowed double bedroom with ornate egg and dart cornicing, picture rails, gas fire, fitted window blinds and an Edinburgh press
• Luxurious modern fully tiled bathroom containing a bath with rainfall shower head and separate handset, fitted furniture, WC with concealed cistern, inset wash hand basin, and dual-fuel heated towel rail
• The bright and sunny second bedroom enjoys views of the gardens from the large bay window and has a fitted carpet, picture rail and cornicing
• The living / dining room gives access to the kitchen and has two additional cupboards and a sash window
• The deluxe well-equipped kitchen is fitted with a range of modern gloss units with bamboo worktops, inset stainless steel sink, integrated appliances including double oven, gas hob with chimney hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
The front garden features pebbles, hardy shrubs, and a lawn area. The rear garden is tiered with the lower tier comprising a travertine paved patio area with bench seating ideal for entertaining outdoors, and a lean-to storage area. The upper tier is mostly laid to lawn with borders planted with mature shrubs including acers, bamboo, and rhododendron. There is a decked patio area and the garden is enclosed by fencing, making it pet and child friendly.