Immaculately presented four bedroom detached villa forming part of a modern Barratt Homes development, which is well looked after and in excellent condition throughout. The property is situated in the southern suburbs of Edinburgh, close to the excellent shopping facilities at Straiton. It is also situated close to the City Bypass, ideal for the commute east or west. It benefits from an integral garage, monoblocked driveway and private rear garden. It also has gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The generous family accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with carpeted staircase to the first floor
• Generous sitting room with window to front, oak flooring, deep understair cupboard with meters and fuse board
• Kitchen / dining room with cream gloss units with laminate worktops with inset stainless steel sink and appliances including five burner gas hob with extractor hood, electric double oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Separate utility room with worktops, washing machine and dryer
• Downstairs WC with wash-basin
• Upstairs landing with hatch to the loft, shelved linen cupboard and further storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder
• Partially tiled family bathroom fitted with pedestal wash basin, WC and bath with high-pressure shower over
• Front facing double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
• Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, fitted carpet and ensuite shower room with wall board within the large shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin and WC
• Further good sized rear facing double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
• Front facing double bedroom
There is a sunny rear garden which is mostly to lawn with a paved patio area and enclosed by fencing, making it child and pet friendly. There is a monoblocked driveway to the front of the property, the space for two cars. The integral garage offers excellent storage and can fit one car.