Closing Date 21st February 2024 at 12noon.
Immaculately presented second floor flat forming part of a traditional Victorian stone tenement within the popular area of Polwarth. The property has been completely renovated throughout to a high standard of finish. A new Vaillant combi boiler was installed in 2023 as well as new double glazing. The property has been replastered and freshly redecorated in a clean, neutral style and commercial oak style laminate flooring has been laid which is hard wearing, water resistant and durable. The property has many charming original period features and has lots of character. It would make an ideal city centre apartment, particularly given the proximity of the excellent amenities in nearby Bruntsfield and Morningside.
The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with shelved storage cupboard
• Open plan kitchen / living / dining room with large utility cupboard, plumbed for the washing machine and further storage cupboard housing the combi boiler
• The kitchen area has recently been fitted with a range of gloss white units with oak effect laminate worktops, marble effect tiled splash back and appliances including an electric ceramic hob, electric fan oven and fridge freezer
• The luxurious bathroom is partially tiled and fitted with a bath with mains pressure shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC and ladder towel rail
• The spacious double bedroom has oak style laminate flooring, bespoke built-in wardrobes, picture rail and cornicing
There is a landscaped shared garden to the rear of the property. There is residents’ permit parking and metered parking available on street.