Sell or buy your home with DMD Law
Welcome to DMD Law
Whether you are looking to buy a home or sell yours, we can help.
Let us sell your home for you
How much can you sell your home for?
This is the first step and question we’ll answer for you with a free property valuation. We’ll not only give you an honest valuation of your home, well also show you the evidence of past homes and prices we’ve sold in your area.
Giving you an honest and realistic value on your property.
Marketing your home
- We’ll feature it on our website
- Promote it in our Edinburgh office and the ESPC George Street showroom
- Promote it on a variety of popular property websites including ESPC.com, Rightmove and Zoopla which powers Prime Location, the Daily Mail and Scotsman property listings.
- Promote it in ESPC weekly property publication which is distributed to large supermarkets, banks and local solicitor firms within Edinburgh
Viewings and sales
- Arranging and attending viewings takes time and planning. Leave that to us and we’ll arrange and manage all your viewings for you and keep in touch with interested buyers.
- Alternatively, if you are happy to do your own viewings we can leave that to you or accompany you. Whichever arrangement suits you, suits us.
- We’ll help you sell your home at a price your happy with.
A track record that we are proud of
Based on statistics collected by the ESPC, we have consistently outperformed the two key metrics for selling, time of sale and average price achieved for the past 5 years. What does this mean for you?
- Less hassle
- More money in your pocket
If we achieve 2% more than another agent, that would equal £4000 more for you
For more information please contact James on 0131 316 4666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Letting or leasing a property?
Commercial leases and tenancy agreements
Being a landlord has become an increasingly more complex job with every increasingly technical and complicated regulation that you have to adhere to. At DMD Law we have years of experience advising and supporting commercial landlords. We regularly advise owners of shops, restaurants, guest houses and hotels.
We can advise you on:
- Leases and tenancies
- Health a safety regulations
- Planning disputes
- Negotiating the best terms and conditions for new lases
- Advise on existing lease
- Managing rent reviews and renewals.
For more information please contact Iain on 0131 316 4666 or email email@example.com